In March 2022, we will hold a “One-day Temomi (hand-made) tea experience" course.
Master of hand-made tea, who is famous all over Japan, will teach you the traditional techniques nurtured in green tea history from a long, long time ago.
A kind of “endurance race” that can be used for a whole day from morning to evening.
Would you like to challenge yourself to a valuable experience that you cannot experience anywhere else?
If you would like to participate, please read the following and apply. First come first served!.
▷ Timing: March 2022
* The date and time will be decided separately, according to both conveniences.
* We consider the time to be about 7 hours from 10:00 to 17:00 (with lunch).
▷ Place: Okutomi en (36 Kazashi, Sayama City, Saitama Prefecture)
▷ Participants: Limited to 1 group, the number of members is from 1 to 4 as a maximum
▷ Overview: Lecture and practical guidance on hand-made tea, covering whole process from tea leaves to finished products-
▷ Master: Masahiro Okutomi
He received the highest award at the National Hand-Made Tea Making Technology Competition.
▷ Participation fee: 100,000 Japanese yen (lunch, souvenir included)
▷ Participant conditions: Those who are healthy and confident in their physical strength (those who can stand and move continuously for 4 to 5 hours with the body half-bent)
▷ Application procedure:
1) Click "Go to Inquiry Page" below
(1) Write down "I would like to participate in the hand-made experience", (2) Name, (3) Available date among March 2022, (4) Please let us know the number of participants. If more than one person participates, we would appreciate it if you could tell us the relationship.
We will inform you of the schedule after coordinating with the tea master.
2) After we agree to the schedule, please access the final registration and payment step.
We will inform you of the password separately, so please enter it in the “PW input field” at the end.
You will be taken to the purchase page, where you can pay the entry fee.
3) If there are applications from other groups at the same time, only those who win our internal lottery will be qualified. If you win, we will send you the password.
4) We will continuously pay close attention to the situation of Covid-19 until the event, and we will decide finally if the event can be held, as of February next year. If it is canceled due to the pandemic, the entry fee you paid will be fully refunded.
(If you are unable to participate due to your personal reason, we will not refund. Please note this point)